First Met presents two Power of Mindfulness workshops - Tues., Oct. 22, 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. and Tues., Oct. 29, 1 - 4 p.m.
(see below for registration information)
- Cultivate a calm and peaceful mind
- Be aware of breath, body, emotions, feelings and thoughts
- Enhance capacity to cope with life’s challenges
- Increase presence and loving kindness in your interactions
- Short presentations on key themes
- Guided meditations
- Group discussion
Instructor: Wally Lazaruk, Ph.D., Education Consultant and Certified Professional Coach.
Cost: $25 with funds being used for Spiritual Care and Wellness initiatives at First Met.
Registration: Up to 25 participants will be accepted. Registration by one day before the sessions at the church office or use the online links below: