Sunday 9 a.m. Service
This early Sunday service takes places in our Chapel (entrance on Balmoral) on the first Sunday of the month. It is a smaller, more informal service with a more meditative feel. Communion is served. Regular attendees enthusiastically welcome newcomers and quickly help them feel part of the group.
Sunday 11 a.m. Service
This is a more traditional service held in the Sanctuary (main church worship space - entrance on Quadra Street) and features a choir, frequent guest musicians, a children's time and Sunday School. Children and youth regularly participate in this dynamic and multi-sensory service.
Our service is live streamed to the Internet each Sunday, fee of charge for everyone.
Coffee and friendship follow both services, with a warm welcome extended to all!
Children and Youth Participation in Services
Children and youth are involved in our services every Sunday but play a special role on some special Sundays during the year.
- Rally Sunday: Sunday School starts the second Sunday of September
- Children's Sunday: closest Sunday to November 20, the UN Children's Day
- White Gift Sunday: the first or second Sunday in December
- Christmas Eve Family Service: December 24 at 4:30 p.m.
- Christmas Eve Young Adults Service: December 24 at 11 p.m.
- Lenten Project Dedication Sunday: one week after Easter
- Great Parade: the first Sunday in June
Children and youth are also involved in special Sundays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, Palm Sunday, Easter, Christian Family Sunday (Mother's Day).
We mark special seasons and dates in the church year with a varierty of services. Some of these, such as World Communion Sunday and First Nations Sunday, are celebrated in our regular church services. Others such as Ash Wednesday, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women (Dec. 6) and others have unique liturgy and music and often feature special guests. See our Events Calendar
for upcoming seasonal services.