Ask yourself these questions for 2017:
- Do I want to cope more effectively with stressful situations?
- Do I want to develop my awareness and concentration?
- Do I want to develop a calm and peaceful mind?
- Do I want to increase my ability to relax?
- Do I want to develop greater energy and enthusiasm for life?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these, consider registering in the six-week Mindfulness for the New Year course on Tuesday evenings, beginning January 17, 2017, from 7-8:30 p.m.
Fees are $75 and will be used to fund Spiritual Care and Wellness initiatives at First Met. Deadline for registration is Jan. 11. Contact email@example.com.
For further information, contact Health and Wellness Advocate Kyla Morrison Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See Full Details ➤
See Event Listings ➤