As a faith-based community, we are committed to including people of all ages, economic circumstances, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations and gender identities in all aspects of the life and work of our ministry.
Together we seek transformation, engagement and service for ourselves, our community and our world.
1. To be an alive, welcoming and inclusive Christian community for all ages.
2. To enter into worship that draws us closer to our Creator, enabling us to be active followers of Jesus in our communities.
3. To nurture transformation through spiritual practices and learning that reconnect us to our Source and empower us to be salt and light in the world.
4. To reach out with compassion and respect, seeking justice and healing within our church, community and beyond.
1. To love one another unconditionally as God loves us.
2. To value each person's uniqueness and the gifts of community.
3. To actively care for and live with respect in Creation.
4. To nurture Christian spirituality and justice-seeking in ways that foster personal growth and creative interaction.
We are a diverse, inclusive and vibrant Christian community located in the heart of Victoria. We seek to model Jesus' radical hospitality by welcoming and affirming all people regardless of age, ethnic or cultural background, income, ability, gender identity and sexual orientation. We encourage you to think, question and explore the spiritual experience with us.
We are a community called to live our lives as witnesses to God as known through Jesus. We invite others to share our Christian journey as we seek to be transforming presence in our city and the world. Our spiritual development, health and wellness, social justice and children and family programs are open to everyone. These programs nurture us and help us live out our faith in ways that are healthy and enriching for ourselves, our community and the world.
We believe that children and youth are part of the body of Christ - a community in which all members are valued and contribute to the whole. We offer a wide range of youth-focused worship events, Sunday School classes, youth groups and programs for children and parents, youth and young adults, including leadership development opportunities.
Mon-Thurs 9 AM-noon
Aug - Mon-Thu 10AM-2PM
Need urgent pastoral care after hours? Please call the church at (250) 388-5188, press 4, then wait on the line.
Prayer Connections: [email protected]